Remove & Uninstall Password Box 1.21 Completely from Windows
Do you have trouble in completely uninstalling Password Box 1.21 from your system? Are you searching for an effective solution to thoroughly get rid of it off your PC? Don't worry! You have come to the right place and you will be able to uninstall Password Box 1.21 without any difficulty.
Problems You may Encounter when Uninstalling Password Box 1.21
* Password Box 1.21 does not work as good as you thought.
* You can not uninstall Password Box 1.21 with Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel.
* You keep receiving error messages when you are uninstalling Password Box 1.21.
* Password Box 1.21 is still running in the background even after you uninstalled it.
* You can still find the folders and files of Password Box 1.21 after the uninstallation.
There may be many other problems computer users run into when uninstalling Password Box 1.21. As a matter of fact, those issues are caused by improper uninstallation of the program. Also, if the program is corrupted or damaged, users may not be able to uninstall it. Here, you will learn how to correctly and completely remove Password Box 1.21.
Manually Uninstall Password Box 1.21 via Add or Remove Programs
As it's known to most of computer users, the most common way to uninstall a program is via Add or Remove Programs.
1.Exit Password Box 1.21 and end all of its processes before uninstalling it.
Tips: if you can not exit the program, you can run your PC in Safe Mode. Restart your PC and keep pressing F8 key before your Windows loads. Select Safe Mode with Networking and hit Enter key.
2.Click Start menu and then select Control Panel.
3.Find and click Add/ Remove Programs.
4.Find Password Box 1.21 in the list and click Remove button to initiate the uninstallation.
Video of How to Uninstall Password Box 1.21 via Add or Remove Programs:
Manually Uninstall Password Box 1.21 with Its Own Uninstaller
If you do not want to use Control Panel to uninstall Password Box 1.21, you can also uninstall it with its own uninstaller.
1.Go to the desktop and find the icon of Password Box 1.21.
2.Right click its icon and click Properties.
3.Click Find Target option.
4.Find and run unins000.exe or uninstall.exe in its installation folder.
5.Follow its uninstall dialog and click "Yes" to uninstall it.
6.Reboot your machine after the uninstallation.
Both of the above uninstallation methods are the most common methods for people to uninstall Password Box 1.21. Yet, they only allow you to uninstall small programs with few files and are not able to completely remove stubborn software like Password Box 1.21. So, the possibility is that many invalid registry files and program files are left in your system and hard disk. If you leave them in your system, your system registry will be stuffed with useless entries and system becomes unstable and slow. In such situation, you need to manually delete those entries and files left in the registry and the system.
Manually Delete the Remanent Files of Password Box 1.21
No matter you use Add or Remove Programs or its uninstaller to uninstall the software, it's necessary for you to get rid of the hidden files and components to ensure a 100% complete uninstallation.
1. Delete invalid registry entries
* Click Start and Run
* Type in regedit in the dialog and click OK
* Find and delete registry entries of the program, such as in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Password Box 1.21 and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Password Box 1.21
2. Delete associated files and folders
First you need to show all hidden files in your computer.
* Open My Computer and select Folder Options.
* Find and delete files of the program, such as in C:\Program Files\Password Box 1.21, C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\Password Box 1.21 and C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Password Box 1.21
Some programs may have other files in other locations. Therefore, manually editing registry could be very time-consuming and risky. Please know that Windows registry is the most important central base of your computer. So, you should be extremely careful when deleting entries there. Otherwise, your system will be crashed.
A Better Way to Automatically Uninstall Password Box 1.21
Since most of computer users are not comfortable in manually removing Password Box 1.21, it's really advisable for them to resort to the automatic method that is a powerful third-party uninstaller. A powerful third-party uninstaller can
* Uninstall all kinds of software safer and faster.
* Uninstall half-installed or uninstalled software.
* Handle those stubborn software that Add/ Remove Programs cannot.
* Detect and remove all associated files and components of the software.
* Tidy the registry and improve system performance.
* Save your hassle to uninstall the software.
Step 1: Click and Download Automatic Password Box 1.21 Uninstaller
Step 2: Install and launch the Uninstaller on the PC
Step 3: Select Password Box 1.21 and click Uninstall button to uninstall.