Remove & Uninstall CallingID LinkAdvisor 18.104.22.168i Completely from Windows
Do you have trouble in completely uninstalling CallingID LinkAdvisor 22.214.171.124i from your system? Are you searching for an effective solution to thoroughly get rid of it off your PC? Don't worry! You have come to the right place and you will be able to uninstall CallingID LinkAdvisor 126.96.36.199i without any difficulty.
Problems You may Encounter when Uninstalling CallingID LinkAdvisor 188.8.131.52i
* CallingID LinkAdvisor 184.108.40.206i does not work as good as you thought.
* You can not uninstall CallingID LinkAdvisor 220.127.116.11i with Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel.
* You keep receiving error messages when you are uninstalling CallingID LinkAdvisor 18.104.22.168i.
* CallingID LinkAdvisor 22.214.171.124i is still running in the background even after you uninstalled it.
* You can still find the folders and files of CallingID LinkAdvisor 126.96.36.199i after the uninstallation.
There may be many other problems computer users run into when uninstalling CallingID LinkAdvisor 188.8.131.52i. As a matter of fact, those issues are caused by improper uninstallation of the program. Also, if the program is corrupted or damaged, users may not be able to uninstall it. Here, you will learn how to correctly and completely remove CallingID LinkAdvisor 184.108.40.206i.
Manually Uninstall CallingID LinkAdvisor 220.127.116.11i via Add or Remove Programs
As it's known to most of computer users, the most common way to uninstall a program is via Add or Remove Programs.
1.Exit CallingID LinkAdvisor 18.104.22.168i and end all of its processes before uninstalling it.
Tips: if you can not exit the program, you can run your PC in Safe Mode. Restart your PC and keep pressing F8 key before your Windows loads. Select Safe Mode with Networking and hit Enter key.
2.Click Start menu and then select Control Panel.
3.Find and click Add/ Remove Programs.
4.Find CallingID LinkAdvisor 22.214.171.124i in the list and click Remove button to initiate the uninstallation.
Video of How to Uninstall CallingID LinkAdvisor 126.96.36.199i via Add or Remove Programs:
Manually Uninstall CallingID LinkAdvisor 188.8.131.52i with Its Own Uninstaller
If you do not want to use Control Panel to uninstall CallingID LinkAdvisor 184.108.40.206i, you can also uninstall it with its own uninstaller.
1.Go to the desktop and find the icon of CallingID LinkAdvisor 220.127.116.11i.
2.Right click its icon and click Properties.
3.Click Find Target option.
4.Find and run unins000.exe or uninstall.exe in its installation folder.
5.Follow its uninstall dialog and click "Yes" to uninstall it.
6.Reboot your machine after the uninstallation.
Both of the above uninstallation methods are the most common methods for people to uninstall CallingID LinkAdvisor 18.104.22.168i. Yet, they only allow you to uninstall small programs with few files and are not able to completely remove stubborn software like CallingID LinkAdvisor 22.214.171.124i. So, the possibility is that many invalid registry files and program files are left in your system and hard disk. If you leave them in your system, your system registry will be stuffed with useless entries and system becomes unstable and slow. In such situation, you need to manually delete those entries and files left in the registry and the system.
Manually Delete the Remanent Files of CallingID LinkAdvisor 126.96.36.199i
No matter you use Add or Remove Programs or its uninstaller to uninstall the software, it's necessary for you to get rid of the hidden files and components to ensure a 100% complete uninstallation.
1. Delete invalid registry entries
* Click Start and Run
* Type in regedit in the dialog and click OK
* Find and delete registry entries of the program, such as in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CallingID LinkAdvisor 188.8.131.52i and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CallingID LinkAdvisor 184.108.40.206i
2. Delete associated files and folders
First you need to show all hidden files in your computer.
* Open My Computer and select Folder Options.
* Find and delete files of the program, such as in C:\Program Files\CallingID LinkAdvisor 220.127.116.11i, C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\CallingID LinkAdvisor 18.104.22.168i and C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CallingID LinkAdvisor 22.214.171.124i
Some programs may have other files in other locations. Therefore, manually editing registry could be very time-consuming and risky. Please know that Windows registry is the most important central base of your computer. So, you should be extremely careful when deleting entries there. Otherwise, your system will be crashed.
A Better Way to Automatically Uninstall CallingID LinkAdvisor 126.96.36.199i
Since most of computer users are not comfortable in manually removing CallingID LinkAdvisor 188.8.131.52i, it's really advisable for them to resort to the automatic method that is a powerful third-party uninstaller. A powerful third-party uninstaller can
* Uninstall all kinds of software safer and faster.
* Uninstall half-installed or uninstalled software.
* Handle those stubborn software that Add/ Remove Programs cannot.
* Detect and remove all associated files and components of the software.
* Tidy the registry and improve system performance.
* Save your hassle to uninstall the software.
Step 1: Click and Download Automatic CallingID LinkAdvisor 184.108.40.206i Uninstaller
Step 2: Install and launch the Uninstaller on the PC
Step 3: Select CallingID LinkAdvisor 220.127.116.11i and click Uninstall button to uninstall.